Before moving along, let’s get a better understanding of the terminology behind the words.
It’s an object-oriented scripting language. It is used to create dynamic web pages and website content. The main purpose of scripting languages is to deal with programs (websites/applications) to perform an action. So that the user on the other hand doesn’t need to perform that particular action.
Scripting with Python is more like “server side scripting” rather than “client side”. Python uses its own frameworks and libraries that makes it easier to code.
DataTypes (Arrays, Lists, Tuples)
Mutable and Immutable Types
Numeric Values ( A key difference between both languages )
Scope And Use
- Both languages have lots of things to offer. It depends on the developer which one to pick according to his/her use case.
People also read:
- Android Custom Toolbar In Kotlin
- Check Internet Connection Programmatically in Android Kotlin
- RecyclerView With Data Binding in Android Kotlin
- Kotlin Vs Java Which one is better?